Once you start practising Yoga, you begin to achieve a sense of calm and relaxation that you wouldn’t know of otherwise…unless you have a Dog. Practicing Yoga at first can be ruff, you’re not so flexible and have no idea what you’re doing and if you’re doing it right. Most of the times we end up being completely confused and awkward at our Yoga poses…but these Dogs seem to be better at Yoga than most of us! It may give you a few laughs, and who knows, you might also brush up on your downward facing dog pose 😀
- “Yoga is pawticularly useful in fetching stuff off the counter. Don’t tell mommy!”
- Let us pray for that chicken jerky and extra treats…everyone concentrate! Ommmmmhhh
- To the wind, to the sun….to the treat that’s with my human!
- Nobody follows Yoga on TV better than this furry one 🙂
- “Who did it better? My Human or Me?”
- “I was just trying to take a nap here, if this is somehow Yoga, then it’s purely pawincidental 🙂
- “Yoga is a way of life honey, sttrrreeetttccchhhhh!”
- “It started off as a joke but I’m actually loving this Yoga thingy….don’t you?”
Happy International Yoga Day!