According to a popular research on mobile behavior, internet savvy people use atleast five apps on a daily basis. Whether it is to click fun-n-quirky pictures, to manage your appointments, to help you exercise, travel, or simply to connect with other people – there’s an app for all of that! And when we talk about our darling pets, did you know that there are some really cool dog apps that can make pet parenting a breeze? Here are five useful dog apps that every pet parent must know about:
- Map My Dog Walk – Exercise is not just good for you but is totally necessary for your pooch too! So why not combine your walk with your dog and track your exercise routine with the help of Map My Dog Walk. A GPS enabled dog-walking tracker, it has been dog tested too. Map My Dog Walk automatically tracks your calorie count, the distance walked, etc. to help you achieve your fitness goals. Use Route Genius to find popular walk routes for a comfortable and safe place surrounded by other dog walkers too!
- BarkCam – Clicking those ‘cover-photo-worthy’ pictures with your pooch is a now a breeze. Take help from the BarkCam app, a professional photography app that allows you to take pawsome pictures of your pet without having to take help from a professional dog photographer. It is the first app that has been designed to click pictures of your pet with ease by using your choice of sound to grab your doggie’s attention. Simply tap the trigger button to activate a sound. And what’s more, once you have the perfect shot ready, choose from a wide range of unique photo filters with fun stickers and much more to share it with your friends and family.
- Tailslife – A pet care app that claims to meet the need of every pet parent. Whether you need pet parenting tips for a newborn puppy or a senior dog, finding a grooming parlour for your pooch to pet boarding near you, Tailslife has it all. The app also helps you with keep track of your pet’s vaccinations, get in touch with the best vets in the city, read information stories on pets from around the world, and much more!
- Bring Fido – We as pet parents want to share every beautiful moment with our pets and it is only natural that we want to include them in our travel plans too. But with the dearth of pet friendly hotels, restaurants, our dream vacation with our furry one often seems like a mammoth task. And that’s where this app called ‘Bring Fido’ acts as a guiding light to help us find pet friendly hotels, restaurants, vacation rentals, tours and every bit of useful information regarding airline pet policies, international travel regulations, dog trainers, dog groomers, pet sitters and dog walkers around your location. We checked it personally enabling GPS services and could find tons of useful information on pet friendly hotels, etc.
- Pooch – Training your doggie is now just a swipe away! Teach your pooch new tricks with pawsitive reinforcement strategies and much more when you download the ‘Pooch’ app. The app is designed to be your personal dog trainer. Teach your puppy new tricks, crate training, leash training and much more! It also takes pictures with your pets easily and can also enable training reminders, ability to track your dog’s learning curve, and much more!