Answer honestly and find out how dog obsessed you really are…
– The first thing you do after getting home is play with your dog.
– You respect your dog’s special spot on the couch.
– You leave the TV on for your dog to watch.
– Your dog’s belongings take up more space than yours.
– There are literally no new chew toys left in at the pet store to buy.
– Family pictures aren’t complete without the dog.
– Every wallpaper and display picture has your dog on it.
– All the healthy food is only bought for the dog.
– Family decisions are never taken without your dog’s approval.
– The doggy birthday parties are a big celebration.
– You own jewelry with your pet’s initials carved on it.
– Your dog prefers the beach to the hills, just like you.
If you said YES to more than 5 of the above statements, congrats! You are totally obsessed with your dog!
If not, that’s not a bad thing. We are here to help you really pamper your pooch.
Check out our new Cookie & Leo Collection