Mother’s Day isn’t just for human moms, dog moms count too! Every dog mommy out there will agree that we leave no bone unturned (pun intended) to provide the best care that our furry babies deserve. So, here’s wishing you a Happy Mother’s Day! Give your pooch a kiss and have a fun filled day together – you totally deserve it! And, in case you’re wondering if you fit into that crazy dog mommy club, check for these 10 signs:
1. When your dog is family, you want him to remain in touch with his siblings. Regular FaceTime sessions are a must!
2. When even celebratory wine labels have your Dog’s image…because…why not??
3. When customising a shopping cart for your Dogs seems only natural. Groceries can wait, your Dogs needs their space!
4. When taking your Dog to meet Santa is your Christmas wish. Look at those cuties! ♥
5. Your hiking/travel goals are incomplete without your Dog and his friends. Woof!
6. When it’s hot, you care enough to take your Doggo out on a stroll…because you wouldn’t have it any other way.
7. Taking special dog bakery lessons to delight your pooch is your way of expressing love ♥
8. The answer to this question is always so obvious!
9. Car safety for Dogs is a serious proposition for you.
10. Livin’ a hectic life can be ruff. So you hustle while you’re on the move..with your dog of course!